Mar 5, 2012

Hello World!

So we were encouraged to write a blog at one of my classes and I was like: "Yeeeeeeaaaah, riiiight... like I have time for that... suuuuure." and "Yeeaaaah and what should I write about? I dunno anything about anything really."

Than I checked the blogger out on my google account and found out that I already have a blog. Empty blog with ugly green template and some stupid nickname created a few years back. Back when I was still an adolescent REBEL. So I looked through some new templates and found a pretty sweet one. "Ok, that looks good." So I went on to writing a name of the blog. The only thing I could think of was getting over a class as I always do. Actually I was screwing with the blog just to kill some time cause I was pretty bored. "Yeah, kewl hipster name with kewl hipster template: KILLING TIME ...BORED TO DEATH! That's how I want to present myself!" I thought sarcasticly. Been looking at it for a while...

"fuck it... why not... whatever..."

Stayed that way for a few days (actually just a few) and now I find myself writing these words and am feeling like my grammar is total bullshit and feeling pretty much stupid 'cause it's just some rant caused by sleep deprivation and boredom. I think I just got a bit fed up by all those TV series and movies I watch and all those hours I spend in a magical world named Azeroth. On top of it all I'm pretty frustrated over the cast on my leg 'cause it blew all my plans of alcohol induced adventures and soon to come skiing trip to Austria.

"argh... rant-train crashed... quickly!!! think of something to write about!!! you can't end your first post like this! Austria? Who gives a rat's ass about your skiing trip to Austria, man?"

"fuck it... gonna watch some family guy or something..."

No comments:

Post a Comment